Wednesday, March 23
Banana Crumb Muffins
Oh yeah...and on the topic of SCRAPBOOKING...I do have some awesome news! Heather just picked up a HUGE shipment of GOODIES yesterday. Some of the product is for future kits and some, you'll see on our site soon. VERY SOON! Keep an eye out for our next newsletter!!! You don't receive our newsletter??!?! Then please go to our HOME page and subscribe. It takes literally 3 seconds to do it! The link below will take you right to our home page!
Thursday, March 17
Wednesday, March 9
Tuesday, March 8
O.K...this new contest starts NOW and ENDS this Friday at MIDNIGHT! Here's the scoop:
The best advertising we could EVER ask for is when YOU tell a friend about us, so here's how to enter:
1. Send your friends and family (who love to scrap) to the HOME PAGE of our site!
2. They SIGN UP for our newsletter (takes 3 seconds...)
3. They will receive a CONFIRMATION email that they signed up
4. They need to FORWARD that confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their FULL NAME and YOUR FULL NAME
5. On Saturday, March 12th I will draw 25 names from those who signed up and post the winners on our FB page!
6. Both YOU and YOUR FRIEND will be awarded a pack of titles and die cuts pictured ABOVE!!!
Saturday, March 5
Friday, March 4
DON'T MISS OUT!!! There are 3 things you have to do to have a chance at winning this super cute pack of titles and die cuts.
Thursday, March 3
-cut an 8 1/2"x 11" sheet of white cardstock in half (horizontally)
-fold both pieces in half, creating 2 cards
-from your stash of scraps and embellishments, find 3 co-ordinating papers, 1 scrap of matching cardstock, one button, a circle, one large charm or fabric flower, one rub on transfer or a stamp.
Here are the dimensions of the various pieces:
-long orange patterned strip: 1/2" x 3 3/4"
-torquoise patterned paper: 1" x 2 1/4"
-green patterned square: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
-turquoise CARDSTOCK (adhered along inside of card) is 1 1/4" x 5 1/2"
The orange patterned strip aligns with the left edge of the card and is approx. 1/2" from the bottom edge of the card. Refer to the pic. to arrange your papers and embellishments. Using scissors, cut along the bottom edge of the patterned pieces on that the turquoise cardstock on the inside of the card is seen.
Voila! Now onto your second card!!!